Friday, March 11, 2016

Travel Updates & a Supernatural Visitor

My gut is in knots from anticipation of the trip.  Part of me just wishes it was over already.  The anticipation just wipes me out.
  • Oyster Card - purchase ahead of time, or at a visitor center once I'm there?
  • Heathrow Express train tickets
  • Finalize the order on Amazon for a small camera (don't want to use my phone) and a power converter - all paid for with Rewards & Recognition points from work so... Free!  Done
  • Purchase cash -  that means converting USD to GBP!!!  (why does this give me the giggles?)  Done
  • Purchase shoes! -  I have a day off next week mid-week so will go then to get these.
 Next week I'll get shoes.  The Oyster card & the Heathrow tickets will be next month.

Yikes.  It's only 8 weeks out!  


And now for something that I'm positive will make you think I'm absolutely bonkers.

I have an entity in my apartment.
I've known it was there for a while - actually right after I moved in 2yrs ago I knew it was there.
It's a solid male presence that is not in any way related to the spirits who are attached to me. (ex-husbands & guardian angels)

This entity is attached to the building, or at least the place.

Last night it spoke.

Twice.

It was a deep, rumbling voice that made me sit straight up in bed.  It said a word that I recognized in the night, but now cannot recall. 

The first time I heard the rumbling, it was just that - a rumbling.  Months ago.  Scared the crap out of me.  Oddly, last night did not scare me. It basically just pissed me off.  Because I've done the energy work to clear the space, I've burned sage & prayed & claimed it....

It's like we're playing tug-o-war over the space.

So, okay - maybe it's time to leave.  I want to buy a house, but I can only do that if I make the commitment that I won't be doing anything else for years to come.  And I've lived in apartments all over this city, and can't get comfortable anywhere. 

AND I have just decided what desk to purchase & how to arrange the furniture to make it more comfortable & less cramped.... and now this.  *grrrr* 

So... what do you think?  Stay?  Move? Sane?  Bonkers?  Comments welcome, but no bashing please.




2 comments:

  1. Is it friendly or just bossy? Have you try to ask for some guidance from it? What I mean is to ask plainly if he wants the place to himself and if so, offer to move but you need time and you are willing to do that but you need peace and sleep to make sound decisions and right now he is not helping you at all by waking you up in the middle of the night.

    Offer to help him if he needs help to belong. To let you know how but not to bully you, that is not how one should get his or her way. Wait and see. There is no point on staying if he is going to be irrational about it and he probably still needs to make points to find his own space and I don't mean your apartment. Who knows? maybe he will agree for his own benefit or maybe he is just a bully in which case, you are better off moving.

    Allegra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allegra - the entity is neither friendly nor bossy, just *present*. Some days he feels more insistently there than others. I have talked to him, and hung some bells on the wall which I jingle occasionally & imagine that he likes.
    Normally he doesn't frighten me at all. Just when he was verbalizing in the night, that freaked me out.
    Rosemary & lavender oils seem to calm the room overall, and a good side-effect is they help me sleep better, too.
    Thanks for your feedback.

    ReplyDelete